Thursday, November 5, 2015

Vive La Tarte


It has been a long time since I have done a review...the last one was for souffles at Cafe Jacqueline, I believe. This one is for Vive La Tarte a ridiculously cute coffee and pastry shop that opened up just around the corner from us! I can't believe it hasn't been discovered yet--the food is amazing and the space is gorgeous! 


I think the best part is the huge open kitchen. You can watch artisan bakers making all the treats, and enjoy your selections as delicious aromas emerge from their ovens! The second best part is just how much there is to choose from :)


We chose the white mushroom, arugula, and truffle oil focaccia and an Earl Grey filled donut. Both were fantastic! I was scared the donut would be too sweet, but the filling was hardly sweet at all. I can't wait to go back, and I hope you try it out too!



2 comments: